2008-01-08

About Me

Janet Gardner

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a 46 year's of age. I live in Kingston Ma. I live only a couple of miles from Plymouth Rock where America began. I love living here. I have been married to my best friend for 25 years. I have two children Christa,and Scott. God or a higher power as some refer to it these day's brought them into my life to complete me. I continue to have many blessing as my family grows. I have a wonderful son in law, his name is Dana. I have a beautiful, fun loving granddaughter named Briana. She breathes new life into my broken heart. The past two years I have lost 4 women I loved. One this past year was the most devastating loss in my life. I lost my mother who I was very close to. She will forever be my hero. She battled mental illness when I was younger, but got better with new treament twenty years ago. Many people would have thrown in the towel suffering the way she did, but she fought to fight her demons and live on to be a better mother for her children. This past year I also lost my mother in law of 25 years. I still can't believe she is gone. She was 80 years old and was always very healthy for someone her age. She was stricken with Lung Cancer and died in May. I lost my father in 1987 and he was also a hero to me. Most men would have left when their wife was as sick as she was and left to be both mother and father to 6 children. I am a spiritual person and I use this blog as a tool to learn and grow in my spirituality. I am ispired daily by my fellow bloggers and I have made many friends around the world.
Thanks for reading about me.
Janet :)

View my complete profile