2008-02-17

Hi Everyone,

First thing today in this post is I want to say Happy Bithday to my sister Karen. She is the best Sister anyone could ask for. I admire her so much. Today I posted the poem I asked the Catholic Priest to read at my mother's funeral in the inspirational saying for the day. I am the swift, uplifting rush of quiet birds in circling flight which is part of the prayer. The reason I did that is because I have been noticing the past couple of Sunday's everytime I go to my back porch for fresh air there are these flock of black birds in my trees. They kept circling in the air and keep landing on my trees. I could not help but smile watching them. I felt my mom was saying to me that I am with you. I felt peace. Her spirit is free.
Take Care,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment