2008-03-09

Healing

Hi Everyone,
I hope you had a good weekend. Today I added some really funny prank calls and funny clips of Mr. Bean to my funny videos. One prank call is so good, it puts a telemarketer in their place. I hope you enjoy them and have yourself a good laugh. I found myself laughing alot today while watching tv's most outragous moments and felt happy all day. I think the healing is beginning. I noticed the sunny day more than usuall and I am getting excited about spring coming. I did not feel that ache for my mother that I usually do everyday. Not that I have stopped missing her, but it truly was a pain free day. I haven't had one of those in a long time. I really think this book a new earth is really helping me. I am going to post some of its sayings that are powerful to me in a new section. I hope you guys get something out of it as well. I am still though very concerned for my mother in law this week. Her surgery is Thursday. I will be going into Boston Medical that day to be with her and larry. I will keep a positive attitude that all will be ok. I'll pray everyday for her and ask the angels to watch over her.
take care
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment