2008-03-01

A New Earth

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all are having a good weekend. I started reading the book named a new earth, awakening to yur life's purpose. I am also going to do the online class with Oprah at her website starting monday. I think it will be helpfull for me at this time of greiving. It will give me something else to focus on. The first chapter teaches us how we are driven to feel through our ego that has been shaped by humankind and that often keeps us from connecting to our true spirit. At least that is what I got out of it. I will let you know what I get out of the class monday night. take care,
Janet. I found this description of the book on MSN.com, I thought I would share it with you. A NEW EARTH By Eckhart Tolle (Part 1)
In his insightful look into humanity's ego-based thinking, Eckhart Tolle provides practical teachings for waking up to a new, enlightened mind-set. If you're seeking a more loving self and a more loving planet, A New Earth has the tools to begin your transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment