2008-04-03

Happy Six Months Old!

Hi Everyone,
Today is my granddaughter's six month birthday!! Briana went to the Doctor's today and she is doing great, she is advanced for her age, except for her weight and height. But she is still in the range for her age. I don't mean to brag, but I can't help it!! LOL. I hope you all had a good day.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have added a site meter. It does not invade your privacy, it just lets me know how many people are visiting my blog. It does tell me roughly what city, but they all come up as Boston Ma. I decided to do this so I can see if I should keep this blog going? I sometimes wonder if I am just babbling online to myself, even though I enjoy doing it. But today I noticed there were two hits that stood out to me, one from California and one from Tennessee. So I hope someone out there is getting something from this blog. Thanks to everyone for your visits and continued support!
Take Care
Janet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment