2008-08-13

The Law of Attraction

Hi Everyone,
Hi hope you are all doing well. I am doing good. I haven't had a cigarette for 10 days!!! I can't believe it, not trying to brag but I didn't even think I could get through one day. I keep thinking how good it feels to be free of that addiction. How much I want to live to see my granddaughter grow up. I was talking earlier today with a friend about how we are what we think we are. If we want to be happy, we choose to be happy and we feel good all over. There really is a physical connection to the spiritual. Many people do not realize that , when they are suffering from ulcers, or panic attacks that they have the power to attract better health for themselves in most cases, not all I should say, by simply using their own positive thoughts. Changing the old tapes in your head can free you up to start a new every day. I really feel like I am starting over everyday. My life was consumed for so long with caring for my mother and mother in law that after they passed I almost felt lost. How do I live life again? I thought about it and what came to me was to use that energy I put into them and put it back on myself. That is why I wanted to stop smoking, I want to go back to school, start exercising. Ya, today I am gonna attract a new me, a new future and it feels really good!!!!. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Take Care,
Janet :)
The Art Of Manifestation(or The Law Of Attraction)
The 'Art' of Manifestation is really not based on talent and skill, but the simple recognition of the most fundamental universal law. The Universe supplies exactly and absolutely what you perceive your reality to be, that is to say, what you believe in.

If your appeal is "I want ...", then it gives you precisely that, more of WANT, and not WHAT you want, for your reality is that you WANT.
Rather, state the most powerful words in existence: "I AM...", and then add what you perceive yourself to be and KNOW that it already IS.
Do not hope or wish for - simply know that it already IS and give thanks. The immediacy of the intended manifestation is in direct proportion to the FEELING with which you charge your thoughts and words. As you still believe in time, it may take a little time to translate into the physical, but it MUST manifest.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being smoke free!! It sounds like you're doing great with the Law of Attraction. I've been working on it too. Have you read The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity by Catherine Ponder? If not, you should! Excellent book, has been really working for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet ~ I needed this post (even old wizards get a bit 'down') Nothing serious though...just too much I want to do and not enough time...so I have to prioritize and not just eat the icing on the cake and the cherries, but also some of the cake itself and catch up on doing the things I avoid (income tax, bills, letters to bank etc etc)

    Anyway your creating reality account is succinct (and I know it's the truth)

    yours

    slugMerlin

    ReplyDelete