My Turn at The Generosity Award
This wonderful award was given to me by Kat at http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/ I am so glad I started blogging because I have met the most caring and compassionate people all around the world. Thank you so much Kat, You would be on my list if I had gotten this before you. She goes above and beyond for her friends. So to those of you I pass this on to, please email me your address and I will be sending a thank you gift of generosity. My email is in my contact info. Your generosity award is well deserved so please reply.
1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.
2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.
3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.
4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.
5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!
And now it is my turn to "Pay It Forward"
Here are my awardees: *(is that even a word?)
I wish I could send this to everyone. I am so grateful to all of you everyday!!
Take care my friends!!
Thanks for visiting my blog