2009-05-27

Tap Into The Force Of Kindness



Hi Everyone, I hope you are doing well. I am doing good. This meditation is a good way to keep your mind in the positive and not the negative. Life is hard right now for a lot of us and it is harder than ever to keep our spirits up. One way to experience more gratitude for life is to count your blessings. Even when you are struggling, there's a force of kindness surrounding you, you just need to learn how to tap into it. This practice will teach you to focus on the good that surrounds you all the time. Decide weather or not you want to mediate in an informal state or formal. Think of all the things in your life that make you happy. Your spouse, your children or a good friend. Make a mental list of all the things you are grateful for. Feel this gratitude flow through your body, as you do that you will begin to feel light hearted, a smile may come across your face. The more you think about what you have to be grateful for the more you will feel uplifted. Say to yourself, May I cherish the gifts given to me, May I be peaceful and at ease. As you go on with your day keep focus on all that you are grateful for, and it will diminish your suffering. When you are in a better place, it will reflect on others.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Take Care,
Janet :)

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post. For me a gratitude journal each day right before I go to bed makes all the difference. It's amazing how the simple things in life are what we are most grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Beautiful photo, too. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listing the things that I'm grateful for really does help to keep a positive outlook on life. Great post:)
    Hope all is well with you.
    Take care,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Unforgetable post-for the help to enter into the wonderland of the eternal peace.
    The smile has came indeed accross my face while reading your instructions.
    While browsing through the web I have seen lots of statements that were just captivating, yet your blog affects me greater than all I have seen prior, because I just physically sense your love that radiates from each your verse. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Janet. This is what I need most right now. Big help!

    Blessings to you,

    Bing (",)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW, I tagged you in my blog. It's fun accually so I hope you find the time to read how it works. Please let me know if you have posted your results. :)

    Bing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Janet, I hope all is well with you and your family honey. I've missed visiting all my friends and seeing how they are all doing and your at the top of that least mind you, lol!

    And now I am going to really be busy with this class for church for the next ten weeks, and I think I am going to start serving at my church, just not sure in what area quite yet. Have a wonderful day sweetie, and God bless.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete