2009-07-01

Thank You Top Droppers!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are doing well. I am doing good. I have gotten behind on thanking my top droppers every month,sorry about that. Thank you very much and I appreciate your drops more than you know. Have a great day,
thanks for visiting my blog,
Janet :)

Thank You Pictures, Images and Photos


The Modern Mom 31
A Simple Life 31
Mommy's Little Corner 31
moms..... check nyo 31
Life's sweets and spices 31
Symphony of Love 29
Split Rock Ranch 29
BeadedTail 25
Dedicated Christian 25
My Reflections and Impressions 24

1 comment:

  1. hi JANET, i have something for you at Sheepish Thoughts- http://sheeponarampage.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-pleasant-surprise.html

    i hope you will drop by soon to claim it. Kat gave you this award too but i hope you keep mine as well. =)

    ReplyDelete