2009-08-03

Music Monday Ooh Child by The Five Stairsteps!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I am doing good, I almost forgot about Music Monday!!! Today I heard a clip of this song on a program. It reminded me of when I was a young girl in the 70's. When I would listen to this song it gave me hope in my darkest days when my mom was suffering with her mental illness. I know this song has done the same for so many. I love seeing in this video the look from that era as well.This is a true classic and still inspires me today.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






1 comment: