2009-08-24

Music Monday

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. Before I hit the hay I have not forgotten about Music Monday. My sister Karen introduced me to The Dave Matthews Band. I have grown to love their music plus everything they do. They give back so much to their workers and society, Dave Matthews pays for all of his workers kids college education and everything on their website that you buy is Donated to a charity, for example if you buy a pair of his shoes, a pair of shoes will be donated to a child who needs shoes. So this Monday Music I want to share another one of their songs from the new album, It is titled Spaceman. I love the last line when he sings "I thought I saw a spaceman trying to get laid" He is also a comic I think he was poking fun at the lady astronaut who drove for miles in a diaper to get rid of her lovers new lover
LOL Enjoy :)
Thanks for visiting my blog today,
Take Care,
Janet :)





Lyrics | Spaceman lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. love Dave Matthews but not quite as much as my siter does. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete