2010-01-01

A New Years Wish

Photobucket

Hi Everyone, I hope you are doing well, I am doing good, I felt the need to write a poem for the new year for me and you as well, I hope you all have a Happy New Year, Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care, Janet

A New Years Wish

I wish for this new year,
to bring happiness and peace
for me and all my friends indeed.

I wish for less stress, more time
to sit and relax. Taking time to see
the sun shine through the trees,
as I enjoy upon my face a gentle breeze.

I wish to carry less baggage, free
my heart and soul from all that has
happened. Letting go of the pain
of loved ones lost, but remembering
the memories that mean the most.

I wish to learn progress not
perfection, as I turn my life
in a new direction. Take
small steps, that will lead me to my
true self.

My wish of a growing family has
come true, My niece Kim in August and
Christa in June. As the loved ones have
passed, so much has been given back.

I wish for all of you these same truths,
life takes and gives, and we should make
every day a new years eve. A time to start over,
a time to once again believe.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your Family. May all your wishes come true in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Janet ~ A really sincere poem...and the last line is so true. (I'll try to do that)

    We should make every day a new years eve.
    A time to start over,
    A time to once again believe.

    ReplyDelete