2010-09-10

Friday Funnies

Hi, Happy Friday! I am doing much better. Watching the Worlds Smartest Inventions last night helped me snap out of my sad state. I found out I do not qualify for an extension with my unemployment, which just led me to get down on myself even more for not being able to find a job, having a degree that does nothing for me, and having to pay the courts for my mistakes now with no money and so on,and so on. But that's just life just and some days it sucks!! what can I say, no one to blame but me. Once again I couldn't decide which videos to share, they are all so funny to me, so I just decided to post all three. They are short anyway and I am pretty sure you'll enjoy a laugh watching them.
Have a great day,
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)





No comments:

Post a Comment