2010-10-04

Music Monday

Hi Everyone, I thought I would add a little bit of inspiration on this Monday morning. I love his music too, I did get to see him once in concert too when he came back with this album, great show. I personally think we all need to keep reaching for a higher love in all aspects of our lives, self love, marital love, etc, if we don't, we won't grow. And if it didn't exist we would not yearn for it!
Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Great Video!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. First time I heard the song. Thanks for sharing.

    Liz @ A Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, I hope you enjoyed it then hearing it for the first time, thanks for the comment,
    Have a great music Monday
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete