2011-11-18

Endings

Hello, It was a week of endings. Once again for Demi, the end of a marriage. No charm for her on number 3! I feel bad for Demi, but not because she got cheated on, which is terrible, don't get me wrong, but that she really believed he would stay faithful to her forever, living in the world that they do, but then again when your in love you want to believe. A really good looking rich guy is going to always have women throwing themselves at him, and in time somethings going to give. I think he kind of looks like a snake in the grass too, not a trustworthy person. I have been watching the new Two And A Half men and I just can't get used to Aston's character replacing Charlie. It's just not as funny to me anymore and I think a lot of people feel the same way. I wonder if that will last for him too. We saw the end of a legend on Morning Tv. I found myself tearing up a little at all the goodbye moments. Regis is nothing but lovable. He will be missed becasue there are just not many men like him left. And maybe we will see the end of Robert Wagner's freedom?? The re-opening of this case has me intrigued, nothing like a real life Murder Mystery. If you need a good laugh, check out the videos below, especially the one with Russell the Pharmacist and I hope you all have a great weekend.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

Photobucket
The end is finally here. After rumors started circulating last month that Ashton Kutcher was cheating on his wife, Demi Moore, the actress has decided to file for divorce.

Could there soon be another Celebrity
Murder Trial?? Stay Tuned!
Photobucket

Dave giving Regis a ride on his retirement
gift to him, too funny! Earlier Regis tried to
ride it himself and fell off, but God love
em, he got right back up, no problem for
this 80 yr old man.
Photobucket

Two And A Half Men at it's best!




I love watching these two together!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sory about Demi and Ashton, I really had the impression they were the perfect couple, it is such a shame. But she will be fine, she seems to be a very strong lady, not to mention incredibly beautiful...

    ReplyDelete