2012-02-22

Hey Assholes!

Hello, I just love Lewis Black, he has a great way of telling it like it is with a sense of humor! Last night I saw him do his bit "Back In Black" on The Daily Show. It was hilarious IMO, I couldn't agree with him more about what has been going on with the media since Whitney's death, especially when it comes to Nancy Grace. I have always followed Nancy Grace because I'm a trial junkie, but lately she seems to be getting a little crazier with her perception of things. I'm not to sure what's going on with her, middle age?? Anyhow, I had to share it with you because I think you'll appreciate his point of view and enjoy a few laughs like I did.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

6 comments:

  1. That is too funny. Thanks for sharing. I love Lewis Black and The Daily Show. Nancy Grace annoys me.. she really got on my nerves during the Casey Anthony case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, he is a riot huh, and I agree with you about Nancy on the Casey Anthony trial, she did get carried away with her opinions and emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder of how funny Lewis Black is...I can't say I've ever watched Nancy Grace - I find her looks very disturbing and her voice grating and unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Grace for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the clip, I wish he would come out with a new HBO show, but I guess we can catch him on this show for the meantime. lol! good description of Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is very funny but also very much right, someone died and sometimes the media forgets that they are actual writing and talking about a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree Unikorna, the media sometimes just don't think before they speak!
    Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete