2012-06-05

New Horizons

Hello, I hope all is well with you. Graduation day was all I thought it would be and more, it was a great ceremony and a proud day. I'll have some pictures to share with you this weekend. I loved this saying when I saw it and I thought you might too. I know I was good at letting my shortcomings weigh me down for a while, but I had to let those shortcomings go, change my "view" of myself because nothing good was ever going to come from that view. If you don't believe in you, no one else will. By changing my view of myself, I came to view things around me differently as well. I am now reaping the rewards for believing in the new me I viewed with the opportunities I have been given. So trust me when I tell you, even if it is just for today, look at yourself in a new way. After a while of practicing that view of yourself, everything around you will fall into place the way it should for you. You will see new horizons for yourself.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

551806_402946473080889_2001537453_n

1 comment:

  1. Dear Janet,
    There is so much truth in these lines. I am still working on it but yes, I can see the results day by day. I gain more faith in me, even when I cross bad times.

    Thanks for another lovely and inspiring post :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete