2012-09-05

First Day

Hello, I hope your doing well today. I am doing great. Yesterday my little Briana began preschool. She did so well, I just couldn't be prouder. I think her little brother did pretty good too as it was their first day apart. He tries to be just like her in every way so when she got a backpack for school, he had to have one too. But what I thought was one of the cutest moments of the day is when he woke up before her, and being only two years old, thought to get her things together for her first big day and lay them next to her so they would be there for her when she woke up, awwww huh! I went and stayed over so I could go with her on her first day, and when I stay over she sleeps on the couch with me. I just love doing that with her, it gives us some alone time to goof off together when everyone else goes to bed. I know everyone thinks their grand children are the best, but sorry, I know mine are lol! Now it's time for this Mimi to get back to the grind after a nice long and fun weekend!
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

For some reason they just love to wear my glasses!
I wonder if they are making fun of me??
IMG_0103

IMG_0113

IMG_0120

IMG_0125

5 comments:

  1. My grandchildren are the best. Bwahahahahaha. Yes we all think the same about our grand babies.

    They are adorable Janet.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandee, oh so it's your grandchildren that are the best lol! I hope to catch up with you again on Silly Sunday because speaking of grandchildren I have them this weekend!!
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. They are soooo cute and lovely...Good luck to Briana I am sure she'll be a great student :). You have an adorable garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much Unikorna for your kind words about Briana :) I wish I could take credit for the garden, but it's my daughter Christa's garden!! You would think being a "Gardner" I would have a little bit of a green thumb, but not so much lol!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. What would we old folks do without the children around to keep us young? You have some adorable grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete