2012-09-25

I Am Woman

Hello, I think Aarti Khurana words describe every woman perfectly. I hope you think so too.
Thanks for visting,
Janet :)


I am a woman. I create life. I am sacred. I am sexy. I am fiery. I am more confident than you think. I am worthier than you can ever imagine. I am immensely passionate and more loving than you can ever dream of. I may be flawed and imperfect. But I am more generous and warm than you can perceive. I learn. I grow. I protect. Indeed I am thankful for being a WOMAN.

© Aarti Khurana

3 comments:

  1. I like it and I'm thankful for being a women too.

    Have a terrific day Janet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely homage to women everywhere...I love being a woman :). Kisses lady Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Janet, I think that we should all keep repeating this to ourselves each day. It is difficult to keep up our stamina, but we have to believe. Blessings dear friend. Cathrine xo

    ReplyDelete