2013-03-09

Love And Kisses

Hello, How are you? I am doing good, busy, but good! I have been thinking over the past week on how to write this post, because it is hard for me, but it is something I have to do. I have decided to stop blogging for a while, maybe permanently, I'm not sure yet. Reasons for this decision range from a bit of blogging burnout, to just being busy with work and family. I feel truly sad as I write this, because I have loved blogging and in the process made connections to so many people. I will still be in touch on Facebook and if we are not friends on Facebook, I will visit your blogs as often as I can to keep in touch. Thank you for always supporting me on this blog. You helped me so much when I wrote about the harder times in my life with your kind words and thoughts and really carried me through those hard times. You also delighted in my happy and joyful times, and for all of those reasons, you will always be in my heart. Take care and I'm not going to really say goodbye, because goodbye seems like a permanent end to knowing each other, and I hope that is not the case. Think of it as "So Long" from here-for now!
Janet :)

Love & Kisses to you!
 photo blowing-kiss-72536064989_zps3c3396cb.jpeg

3 comments:

  1. You have to do what you have to do. You are indeed very busy with work and family.

    Have a blessed day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear it, but family does come first. So long, for now. But only for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That saddens me Janet :(, but something tells me you won't stay off too long....you are a very dedicated blogger and you can't deny it :).

    ReplyDelete