2008-09-29

Time going by

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I am doing good. Yesterday my husband Pete and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary. I thank god for him in my life, he is my best friend and best support. So in honor of our anniversary I decided to post this inspirational saying. I find it funny that it talks about their intuition, which is what I have been posting about. I will post the third part of the article sometime in the next couple of days. On Saturday I felt very green. I was at stop and shop and I bought the reusable bags for my groceries. Then I loaded them into my hybrid rental! This Friday is my granddaughters first birthday. I can't believe a year has gone by. Unfortunately though it is also a year ago her other grandmother Wendy died of lung cancer, on October 7th at the young age of 52. That is what keeps me from going back to smoking is thinking of her and Elsie. How lucky am I to be able to enjoy our granddaughter. I promised her I would take care of everyone for her. So I have to take care of myself in order to do that. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Take Care,
Janet :)
Spiritual Partnership... The new female and the new male are partners on a journey of spiritual growth. They want to make the journey. Their love and trust keep them together. Their intuition guides them. They consult with each other.They are friends. They laugh a lot. They are equals. That is what a spiritual partnership is: a partnership between equals for the purpose of spiritual growth.
from "Soul Stories" by Gary Zukav

3 comments:

  1. Comngratulations to your both.
    I hope many more years will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated 22nd Anniversary and many more years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you and your husband Pete are 'making it'. Marriage is not the easiest of paths, but you seem to have found the joy - good.

    I like the Spiritual Partnership quote...I wish I had understood that many years ago.

    henry

    ReplyDelete