2008-09-26

Your Intuitive Self part 2

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I am doing good. I am watching the Presidents debate, and I can't help but feel I am being fed a bunch of lies, once again. They all promise changes, but it never happens. So from my point of view, screw them. Forgive me for being realistic. America is in such a state of distress, that I doubt neither one of them can fix it without us having to pay for it. Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Take Care,
Janet :)
Here is part two of My Intuitive
No Mind ~ Meditation and the concept of letting go.
Here I will share what my guides told me about the process of meditation and letting go of thoughts. I was told to close my eyes
and visualize sitting in the middle of a big Oak tree with those massive branches reaching to the heavens and the strong thick roots reaching down into the earth. Then after I could feel myself in the Oak tree these words came to me. ‘To touch the stars you must feel the Earth’ The Owl sits and allows itself to be still. Thoughts are allowed to come and go without attachment. Only when our minds are quiet can we see that which is before us allow all thoughts to come and go do not hold onto them. As they will become attached to your subconscious ego. Breath in from the stars, release to the Earth, let go breath feel the thoughts come and go, allow the quiet to settle around you. It will take time, eagle feathers, in the beginning man survived by his senses to hunt to gather to mate to survive. As these roles in man’s life became obsolete so did his reliance on his senses. Close your eyes and you must see with the rest of your body, hear the world move, smell the world move, feel what the blind man sees that which you cannot. You must learn to see with your eyes closed. Sit close your eyes do not imagine the world around you for this is an illusion of mind. See the world around you using the senses that you have neglected. Eagle Feathers make a very good point about seeing with your life with your eyes closed. You will find most blind people have heightened senses and a greater level of intuitiveness than people who can see. Sitting with your eyes closed and trying to listen to the world with your other senses decreases your reliance on sight (the visual). Some people after sitting for a while doing this actually find themselves unaware of time and where they are some even enter a meditative state. But the real beauty of heightened senses is the world becomes a different place and you no longer rush unaware of that which surrounds you. I personally would start with this exercise of closing your eyes then move on to the traditional
Meditation.


1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful Janet ~ It has an especial meaning to me because my favourite Oak tree is my symbol of spirituality and my line on 'Dusk till Dawn' is "The Owl and the Echo"

    It's made me relax to read the words on your blog...

    " I was told to close my eyes and visualize sitting in the middle of a big Oak tree with those massive branches reaching to the heavens and the strong thick roots reaching down into the earth. Then after I could feel myself in the Oak tree these words came to me. ‘To touch the stars you must feel the Earth’ The Owl sits and allows itself to be still."

    xhenry

    ReplyDelete