2008-11-27

Happy Thanksgiving




Hi Everyone,

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. I will be spending the day with my son in laws family. Today I am thankful for all the family and friends I have been blessed with in my life. I found some funny pictures I wanted to share with you.
Have a Great Day Everyone,

Take Care,

Janet :)






For once we're going to have a happy
family get-together, I'm stuffing the
Turkey with Prozac.





Did Y'all Get That Bulletin About
Mad Turkey Disease!















7 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!
    Hugzzzzz

    And I put up the link to your shop :)

    Have a great day!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving

    xhenry

    love the prozac one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings! I would like to pass on a award I created for those who share the light! Thank you for inspiring me, and helping me on my journey. Love, light, and blessings. Love, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Janet, I hope you had a warm and restful TG Day. I have to say that this is by far my favorite TG Day post. I love it. It matched how always felt about TG. It is warm, funny and heartening. I love the one where the guy is looking for the turkey and the turkey is acting like a lamp!! LOL!!! Just the whole post was colorful and warm. It made me FEEL good! I like that. Thank you dearheart for this.
    Hugs,
    Robin xox

    PS Ya, like henry (soulmerlin) said, the prozac one was pretty cool too. Made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete