The Noblesse Oblige Award
I am truly grateful to be given The Noblesse Oblige Award from Pinklady at OF LIVING AND LOVING... AND COPING
Her blog is an insight into her life after losing her husband James and finding herself again. Her blog inspires me because I am also grieving at this point in my life, but at the same time her blog has so many heartwarming posts, such as forgiveness and other matters of the heart. I am sure you will find something on her blog to inspire you.
Here is why I am so appreciative for the recognition and to be one of its recipients... This award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; it strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences, and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this Award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved- preferably citing one or more older post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award Conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
Here are the recipients that I feel meet the above conditions with their blogs.
http://soulmerlin.typepad.com/reflections/. A blog about spirituality and the connection with all things.
http://www.kimmysharinglight.com/ Kimmy sharing light and love with everyone.
http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/ Kat's blog is fun loving and she writes very heartwarming posts on her blog and on Angelsezine.
http://christine-livepassionately.blogspot.com/ Coaching women to guide them to discover their passion and create a life of purpose and prosperity
http://angelsonyourshoulder.com/ A blog about Angels and Spirit Guides
http://www.oceanofperspectives.com/ One drop in the world’s ocean of perspectives on self improvement, personal growth and life experiences.
http://pregnantcancer.blogspot.com/ This blog is to document her experience of pregnancy with cancer.
http://esoteric-journey.blogspot.com/ Thought and stories about personal freedom, love, life energy and the journey inside
http://selfesteemblogforwomen.blogspot.com/ A blog to that helps women overcome everyday ups and downs
http://karing4u.blogspot.com/ Articles of Love, Light & Inspiration dedicated to Awakening Consciousness, Spiritual Growth & Empowerment
http://beinspiredtodayjpaige.blogspot.com/ We are an online community that discusses spiritual matters and focuses on books that have changed our lives.
http://frugalangel.blogspot.com/ Creating balance and harmony between the physical plane and the spiritual world
http://nakedineden.com/nakedinedenblog/ Author . Speaker . Environmentalist . Musician . Adventurer
Thanks for visiting my blog today.