2009-01-02

Resolutions of the Soul

Hi Everyone,
I found this inspirational video I wanted to share with you. As we begin a new
year instead of resolutions to physically make us better which is what we been conditioned to do. I think the world would be a better place if we made resolutions to strengthen our soul and humanity towards others. I have recieved some awards this week which I am so grateful for and will be passing them on to others and will also be thanking my top droppers in my upcoming posts.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet

    Great Blog! It is the first time I have come across you. We used this video for a family business launch. Had to listen to it again, gets me all sentimental. Great to meet you!

    Julieanne
    http://beinspiredtodayjpaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janet ~ It helps to watch your video. The hard part is remembering when things are tough...but then, that's what the video is about.

    thanks

    henry

    ReplyDelete