2009-10-19

Seniorminds, Entrecard, Touched So Deeply


Hi Everyone,
I was doing my entrecard drops tonight and I came across one of my regular droppers. http://seniorminds.info/. His latest post was about me. I was touched beyond words. I felt the need to share it here with you. It is an amazing thing to be so inspired by each other even on the internet through our blogs. Thank you, you have lifted my spirits more than you will ever know,
Take Care,
Janet :)
Dollys Daily Diary
Written on October 19, 2009 by Nostradamas in Previews
I have talked about this young lady before. The only way I can describe her is that she is an Angel. Her blog has a little bit of everything on it. Go visit her and you will never be bored.She is reading a book on Law of Attraction. She is going to share it with us. Her first post on it is below.
10/20/09 I decided to edit this post because I still have the law of attraction post on this page :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet.I love your blog.I stop by everyday so I don't miss anything.As I said,you are an Angel of God.Have a sparkling day.

    ReplyDelete