2010-05-21

It's a Beautiful Day

Hi Everyone,I hope you are doing good, I am doing great. It is such a beautiful day here in Kingston Ma. Last night my hubby and I for the first time in a long time sat down and just talked, no yelling, no blaming, just laid it all out on the table. I was ready to leave home today again, but by the end of the night we agreed to just put all of our fighting behind us and start fresh. Let everything go that we did to each other. Then we kissed and made up! I am so glad he works so hard to make me happy mentally and physically. It's truly is a Beautiful day. Enjoy another Best of Ari clip some things may seem familiar, but it is mostly new.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)



What you don't have
you don't need it now.
So True!

No comments:

Post a Comment