2010-09-06

Music Monday

Hi Everyone, Hopefully most of you are off this Monday! I decided to join Music Monday this week so I could share some more of Lifehouse's Smoke and Mirrors Album. I think I am only suppose to post one song, but I could not decide so I am posting the two of them. I chose this All That I'm Asking For video for two reasons, one they haven't made one yet for this song, and two because it is a song about love, and love should not discriminate. Kuddos to this video maker! I highly recommend getting this new album from them. I don't think there is a song on it I don't like, which is rare. Their music combines great sounds and deep meanings that just blow me away. Seriously! For example when I walked yesterday I was listening to In Your Skin, and all of sudden I realized I was walking pretty fast, I think I went from 3 to 10 mph!(All the caffeine I drink doesn't hurt either!)and then when I snapped out of my trance, like in my gray days LOL! I had gone from here to there without any effort, so I had a laugh for myself to boot! So I hope in some small, very small way I'm sure, I help make your Monday a little more enjoyable with music.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Good band choice - In Your Skin is a really good song. I don't listen to much Lifehouse, but I agree that it is rare to find an album filled with good songs (no filler). Happy Music Monday! Please come check out my Music Monday selection too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cakeblast, glad you enjoyed the music, I enjoyed your selection from Devo and your blog too!
    Take Care,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete