2011-06-10

Friday Funnies

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday! Yes it is that time again :) Be There 2 Day had the senior text meanings on his blog and was kind enough to let me share them with you on my blog. He has a great blog, you should check it out, http://bethere2day.com/. I can relate to them more and more, the older I get, so I better learn them now LOL! Yes indeed laughter always brings me back to a good place :)
Thanks for visiting,
Janet

Senior Text meanings!
ATD – At the Doctor’s
BFF – Best Friend’s Funeral
BTW – Bring the Wheelchair
BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM – Covered by Medicare
CUATSC – See You at the Senior Center
DWI – Driving While Incontinent
FWBB – Friend with Beta Blockers
FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
FYI – Found Your Insulin
GGPBL – Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
GHA – Got Heartburn Again
HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO – Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO – Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL – Living on Lipitor
OMMR – On My Massage Recliner
OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas
ROFL…CGU – Rolling on the Floor Laughing…Can’t get Up!
TTYL – Talk to You Louder
WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
WTFA – Wet the Furniture Again
WTP – Where’s the Prunes
WWNO – Walker Wheels Need Oil

Thank you Be There 2 Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment