2011-06-09

Worthy

Hi Everyone, I hope your doing good today, I am doing better, even though yesterday when I applied at Kohls for a job they told me instantly online that I was not qualified for the position, but Thank you for applying, WTF? I'm a college graduate and I'm not qualified to be a salesperson?? I just had to laugh, it has gotten to that point! What really made me feel better is hearing on the TV yesterday that 24 million people are unemployed or underemployed in the U.S. right now, so even though I am limited with what jobs I can do right now, I am so not alone in feeling the way I do! I knew the number was high, but didn't realize it was that high! I love this quote from Brene Brown's book "The Gifts of Imperfection". I think it is a read I could use right now in my life. It helped to remind me that I am still worthy, imperfections and all. If you have forgotten like me, then I hope it reminds you too.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think they just have a list of reasons why they won't hire you and then randomly pick one. It's even harder for teenagers, seems like nobody is hiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca, I'm sure your right about the list! I didn't even think of what it must be like for the younger generation, I guess it is just tough all around!
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete