2012-03-03

Little Laughter

Hello, Happy Saturday! I love watching Ellen these days, because without fail, everyday she has something on her show that makes me laugh, and a day without laughter to me is a day without sunshine! So today I thought I would share some of her comedy with you to add a little laughter to your weekend!
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

What's Wrong with These Photos?!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Seriously dumb!
Photobucket
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

3 comments:

  1. I like Helen and I Love Portia, she is astonishing. they are a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Unikorna, I hope your doing well, thanks for the comment,
    xoxo to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - those police reports made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete