2012-06-29

Anger Management

Hello, Happy Friday! IMO, Nothing can cure a tough day, time or bad mood quite like Comedy. And just when I need it the most, Charlie Sheen is back on TV! Awww once again life is good! I just love the guy because I can relate to him, like so many of us can. Haven't we all had a time when we thought we were "Winning" then to suddenly realize, Oops, not so much I guess! If you missed the show, here is a clip to give you a taste of what it is all about. I hope you enjoy a laugh or two. I'll be spending my weekend with the grand kids who also fill me with laughter. I hope you have a great weekend too.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)



A trip down memory lane with
Charlie Harper, Some Adult Content!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, dear Janet.
    I'd like to pass a Fabulous Blog Ribbon to you @ http://theseamanmom.blogspot.com/2012/06/fabulous-blog-ribbon.html

    Congratulations and many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Petro, you always lift me up, your such a great support and blogging buddy!! I will happily pick it up this weekend :)
      Love ya,
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. He is a very controversial man but I am always happy when I hear people with problems succeed in fixing them. He is a talented actor though :).

    ReplyDelete