2008-05-07

When she grabbed my hand

Hi Everyone,
Today I was looking forward to posting some happy moments, but today I had a very sad moment. I went in to see Elsie, and as I was leaving, she grabbed my hand so hard, like she did not want me to go or telling me how scared she is. After she did that, I leaned over and kissed her forhead and told her, You are going to have a procedure tomorrow that will help you get through this process much better. I told her she is strong and will make it and be back home soon. I have been going in with Larry to keep him company as well, but he does not like to stay long, because it upsets him. I have decided after today I will start to go in my myself, so I can do it more often and stay longer. The nurse told her today that Larry said we would be in by 12 noon, I told Larry though I have a dentist appointment at 11 am and don't know what time I will get out, well it ran long and we did not get in there until 2 pm, but despite all her ailments when we got there she wrote on paper, I thought you were suppose to be here at 12 noon!! Nothing gets past her, I am looking forward to spending more time with her, I will go in just about every morning.

Take Care,
Janet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment