2008-03-22

My First Visit

Hi Everyone,
Today Pete and I visited my mothers grave for the first time. She is buried at Blue Hills Cematary in Braintree with our Dad. I got through it ok. I said my prayers to both of them. I brought roses from stop and shop that were dyed spring colors with a bunny on a stick for Easter as well. The colors were so beautiful, light green, yellow, white, pink, purple and orange. Beautiful roses for a Beautiful Lady. My sister had left white roses with a couple of flowers yesterday. When I added mine to hers in the vase it really looked gorgeous. There were a couple of plants there that were lovely. I felt peaceful as I left though knowing she is resting with my father. Yesterday on my post my brother Jim left a comment. In honor of her 72nd birthdayhe decided to post Psalm 72. Very thoughtful Jim., a beautiful dedication to her. I started my chantix medicine yesterday, to quit smoking. I used so much energy caring for mom which I would not change a thing I did, but I realized now I can use that energy to make myself healthier. When I quit smoking I am gonna start power walking again, and probally do a yoga class with Gina. I guess you could say I am gonna spring clean myself!! LOL

I hope everyone has a good weekend and a nice Easter.
Take Care,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment