2008-04-19

The past is good!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all having a good weekend. Tonight I went out with some of my friends from high school and even elementary school. We have decided since our last class reunion to start doing get together's more often than every 5 years. I am so glad we decided too. Tonight was so much fun, we went to the John Carver Inn and saw Joe De Vito Comedy Stage Hypnotist. It was the funniest show I have seen in a long time, we were in stitches laughing. Two of my friends went up stage to be hypnotised. I did as well but fell out of it in the beginning. He had them dancing ballet and reacting to every time he shook someones hand they all felt their butts being poked by a finger, and you could tell they felt that, they kept looking behind them and moving around, there is so much more I could tell ya, but you have to see it to believe it. He did not make anyone do anything inappropriate which is what I thought they did sometimes. I recommend going to one of these shows to everyone, you will have so many laughs!! The best part of the night for me I must say is reconnecting with the people I grew up with whom I loved from early on and they loved me as well. And though we went separate paths, some smoother than others, we never judged each other for those paths, and never will. With age it is not so much being mature and always doing right as I thought it should be growing up, I realized tonight our life experiences, the good and bad ones we survive make us better people, friends and family. Elsie is getting stronger by the day, but probally has a week of rehab left. Thanks again for all your prayers!
Take Care,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment