2008-06-29

Two Miracles


Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving. The miracle of forgiving.

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I am doing good.
I saw this picture and saying on a spiritual website. It just said to me that this is what we all need in our lives. We need to be loved and we need to be forgiven when we do wrong by others or ourselves. Maybe these two actions would end alot of violence. Alot of isolation on peoples part and so on. Maybe many of our shortcomings. Each day while we are aware and in touch with our spirituality we should practice these two miracles towards others and see how it returns it to
us. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Take Care,
Janet :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so true and I really like the way you say it directly and simply.

    I like visiting your blog, because I come away one simple thought richer.

    :)henry

    ReplyDelete