2008-08-04

Breathe

Breathe
Breathe ...Take in the light of the universe.

Let its energy course through your body like an infectious joy disease.
Breathe ... You are connected to the source from which all is created and conceived.

Possibility is unavoidable, limit a trivial point of ill logic.
Breathe ...Know that everything that happens today is for your betterment

and for the betterment of everything and everyone around you,
thus, everything is wonderful.
Breathe ...Contemplate and marvel at life's perfection,

the mystery that is this infinity of which you are a vital part.
Realize that we are all particles in a singular entity and

every day grants us the opportunity to contribute to
the health and well-being of that entity.
Breathe... Love... Be.

Embrace the Day
Tiffany Prochera.

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I am doing good. I found this inspirational saying by Tiffany Prochera and I wanted to share it with you all. I picked this one for this post because I have quit smoking. It is the hardest thing to quit, but I took the medicine chantix and I feel great without smoking. It has only been two days, but I am determined to stay smoke free. Someone I know pointed out to me that I am the only mother left now to care for the younger ones. That really hit me. Now every breath I take feels good, physically and spiritually. So everybody, Breathe and have a good day! Thanks for visiting my blog
Take Care,
Janet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment