2008-09-18

Just In Case You Have Forgotten

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well, I am doing pretty good. I still have some harder day's than others of
grieving for my mothers, but I get through them. I found this Inspirational saying that helped me, I hope it helps you as well. Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)
Just in case you have forgotten, May the Angel of Happiness remind you how to lift any burden with laughter. May the Angel of friendship remind you how little a smile cost. Yet how great it's effect may be. May the Angels of Passion and Courage, Remind you how to walk the path of your dreams. And may the Angel of Love remind you to embrace yourself and others. As beautiful divine creations. Worthy of abundance in all forms.

1 comment:

  1. Yes thank you Janet, it does help. I find the grief comes in waves. Then they get less and then a big one batters you. Then we need the Angel of Happiness because if that Angel has arrived, the others will also be here.

    henry

    ReplyDelete