2008-12-19

Angelsezine


Hi everyone,
I have been asked by Kat from candles and crafts to write a weekly article on the magazine that she works at. It is a wonderful and inspiring online magazine. Kat desribes it like this on her blog, It is a magazine written by women, for women, and has some really good articles in it, along with poetry and photos. I'm sure there is something there for everyone!. I hope you stop by and enjoy some great articles. Just click on the link below.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)

Angelsezine

2 comments:

  1. Wow Janet that is so neat, congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to have you join us on "Angels" and I hope many others will read this and want to let thier voice be heard also!

    Thanks for mentioning the mag, it is a really fun place to come together and collaborate. :)

    I have given you an award over at my blog: http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Please come over and claim it if you want. I love your blog, as you well know, and I feel you deserve this award.

    Take care,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete