Tagged and Awarded!
I recieved these two awards from Kat over at http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/ and from Bing over at http://pinklady-bing.blogspot.com/. Thank you both sooo much, I am very grateful for these two awards, you are a great support to me and inspire me everyday. Please stop by thier blogs, Kat's blog is full of fun and displays all her crafts that were even on the front page of Ebay. She has alot of inspirational posts as well. Bing's blog is also very inspiring as she shares her journey through her daily life of greiving and moving on after losing her husband James 4 years ago and is finding herself again. I have also recieved The Lemonade award from Julie at http://juliesdailyinspirationals.blogspot.com/ Thank you sooo much Julie, I encourage you to stop by her blog for daily inspiration.
Tagged and Loving it!
I've been tagged by Kat over at http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/ Kat has been a great friend and I am so grateful to have met her through our blogs. I hope she will always be my friend. Love ya Kat!!!
This tag is supposed to be 8 random things about me, so that all of you can laugh at me behind my back.....or behind your computers as the case may be, but get to know a little bit about Janet of Dolly's Daily Diary
So here goes................
1.I love to watch World's Dummest on True Tv, It is always good for a laugh,
I am fasicnated by human behavior.
2. I am the proud owner of a Kidney Stone! Lucky Me LOL
3. I enjoy driving my new car and blasting my favorite songs,
Like I am still 18yrs old LOL
4. I am married to my best friend Pete
5. I like to go to Grays Beach to sit and reflect on my life
6. I really like working at New England villages
I am inspired by the people I work for
7. I wish somehow to come into enough money so I could just write
all day on my blog and for angelszine the online magazine I write for weekly.
Please visit it sometime it is for women by women the link is on my blog
8. I like to watch Nancy Grace, she tells the truth and most people
think she is a bitch because they can't handle the truth!
So, there are my random facts.....I hope you have enjoyed them.
Now here are the RULES for this tag:
1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
5. For the recipients, leave a comment for the person who tagged you, so they can go and read your answers.
Let the fun begin. Tell me more about yourselves so I can get to know you better...
I am sending the above awards and this tag to the following people you can chose to send them foward to others as you wish to but don't feel that you have to.