I recently received some awards that touched me deeply. Thank you and I appreciate your recognition. On this beautiful Saturday I am going to pass them on and share the love. I wish I could hand them out to everyone who visits, I appreciate all of you more than you'll know. If I did not mention you personally feel free to accept an award if you would like to.
Have a great day everyone!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
I recieved this beautiful award from Bing at
Thanks soo much Bing, I love it.
Here are my three picks
Kimmy at http://www.kimmysharinglight.com/
Christine at http://christine-livepassionately.blogspot.com/
Kat at http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com/
I am gonna break the rules because I really want to give this award to
Mysticle as well at http://mysticle.blogspot.com/.
"If you receive this award, please spread the love!
- Create a post about it, and make sure to include the logo.
- Nominate three blogs that have touched or inspired you, and made an impact in your life.
- Add a link to your nominees’ blogs in your post and inform them about the award.
- Go to http://heartandsoulaward.wordpress.com and leave the URLs of the 3 blogs you have nominated."
I received these other two beautiful awards, The One Lovely Blog award from Maria at http://writingsofmaria.com/ Thank you Maria, I love it.
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered and any of your favorites if you would like. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am passing this on to,
The Neno one from Mysticle Wourier atThank you as well Mysticle, I love it.
The NENO's Award is:
~A dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
~To help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
~Put the award in one post, when you receive it
~Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award
~Answer the awards question by writing the reason 'why you love blogging'
~Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
~Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
Janet loves blogging
~ Because it is therapeutic to me:
~ I love meeting new friends all around the world:
~ I hope to inspire people:
~ I am constantly inspired by others.
Keeping in mind the nature of this honor: a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging … The NENO's Award is now passed along to these truly inspirational ladies. Thank you for all your friendships and your constant inspiration.