2010-11-25

Thankful

Hi Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones. This year I have so much to be thankful for, I thought I would share some of them with you,
I'm Thankful for,
The Gift of new life, Christopher,
and of course My Bri, Bri
My loving and all forgiving Children
My Sister who is the salt of the earth
My Brothers
New friends that have come into my
life
Friends that have stuck by me and
given me so much support, I love ya's!
Old friends that have left because
they never really were
My Sobriety, because being naturally
high is so much better!
My treadmill and music that takes
me away from my daily rut :)
Forgiving myself for my mistakes
and bad decisions
Realizing that some people I thought
were something, were nothing!
My Counselor, for sure LOL!
For all of you, my followers and
visitors
My Dad who came to me through
a medium
But most of all I am thankful for
my husband who had the courage to
save me from myself and loves me
like no one else ever could!
What are you Thankful for today?
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Photobucket

For all of you, Thank you :)

5 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Janet.

    God bless,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear jannet..Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Everyone, Hope you had a great day,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a glorious day Janet!!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete