2012-02-03

Give Me All Your Luvin

Hello, Happy Friday! As if this weekend wasn't going to be exciting enough for me, with The Patriots playing in the Superbowl, but my favorite singer is also going to be preforming what is rumored to be an amazing half time show, as she is collaborating with a team from Cirque du Soleil. It is just going to be a great Sunday for sure! Today she released her new song and video "Give Me All Your Luvin" from her 12th studio album MDNA. It usually takes me a little while to get use to her new music, as she is always changing sounds, but this song is catchy, fun and upbeat, so I'm liking it already. The video is fun too with a football theme, to obviously sync with this weekend. The only thing I didn't care for in the song and video is that she collaborated with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. I know she does these collaborations to stay current with the younger fans, which is smart on her part because it has helped to keep her going strong all these years, but IMO she could have carried this soon to be hit off just fine on her own. Maybe I'm just showing my age too cause I don't really know those two women either lol! If your a fan of Madonna as well I thought you might enjoy her news conferences from yesterday in Indy. She opens up about her fears performing this weekend and shows us her sense of humor as she channels Victor Cruz of the New York Giants with a salsa dance. Go Pat's, I really think this year they are going to take home the big trophy! I hope all of you have a great weekend as well.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
- Girls Gone Wild
- Gang Bang
- I'm Addicted
- Some Girls
- I Don't Give A
- Turn Up the Radio
- Give Me All Your Luvin'
- B-day Song
- Superstar
- I'm a Sinner
- Masterpiece
- Falling Free
- Love Spent
- I Fucked Up
- Beautiful Killer





4 comments:

  1. Love Madonna's new song!

    Have a fabulous weekend Janet . . . Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you are a huge Madonna fan. I definitely admire her endurance and creativity, it's great that she has got wiser and she is obviously an icon...but I have never actually liked her. I suppose it's simply a matter of personal taste. Though I have to admit nowaday Madonna is by far more interesting than the younger one. Kisses lovely Janet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gina, I hope you have a fabulous weekend as well! I would have to agree with you, the more I listen to the new song, the more I'm loving it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Unikorna, I know, people either like her or they don't. And it is a matter of personal taste. To each their own as they say! I just got hooked on her music in the early 1980's, like I did as a child with Michael Jackson and never stopped liking them. I haven't always liked some of the things she has done, but I like the fact that she had the courage to do them when no one else dared to. So ya lol! I guess you can say I'm a huge fan :)
    Hugs and Kisses to you :)

    ReplyDelete