2012-03-10

Tom Papa

Hello, I hope your having a good weekend. I love to watch stand up comedians, but then again, who doesn't? It just seems lately the comedians I have watched haven't really made me laugh the way I like to, but that changed this weekend when I watched this guy. Tom is good, give him a listen, you'll be glad you did!
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

Jokes.com
Tom Papa - Too Much Pressure
comedians.comedycentral.com
Tom PapaComediansStand-Up

Jokes.com
Tom Papa - MyFace
comedians.comedycentral.com
Tom PapaComediansStand-Up

Jokes.com
Tom Papa - Women Have All the Power
comedians.comedycentral.com
Tom PapaComediansStand-Up

2 comments:

  1. This guy is funny. Really enjoyed the clips. Nice to hear a comedian that doesn't think he has to be vulgar to be funny. I'll look for more from him, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike, I'm glad you enjoyed his comedy, and your right it's nice to hear comedy without the vulgar!

      Delete