2012-06-16

Tatic Relief

Hello, Happy Saturday! After having a tough week at work I need some comedy relief. It's what helps me to deal with life difficulties. I'm starting to wonder which is harder at my new job, learning the job or learning the office tactics if you know what I mean! And I'm realizing, that it's oh so true, when they say "be careful what you wish for, you might just get it" I hope you enjoy a laugh too for whatever reason you need one!
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

555184_394536340590882_1898256850_n

574949_10150882978490549_345035640548_12028740_1270050221_n-1-1

little_girl_praying
A wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she
turned to their six-year-old daughter and said, "Would
you like to say the blessing?"
"I wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied.
"Just say what you hear Mommy say," the mom answered
The daughter bowed her head and said, "Lord, why on earth
did I invite all these people to dinner?"

redneck_medical_terms-1-1
Benign........What you be after you be eight.
Artery...... The study of paintings.
Bacteria.....Back door to cafeteria.
Barium........What doctors do when patients die.
Cesarean Section....A neighborhood in Rome.
CATscan....................Searching for kitty.
Cauterize..................Made eye contact with her.
Colic.......................... A sheep dog.
Coma...........................A punctuation mark.
D & C..........................Where Washington is.
Dilate......................... To live long.
Enema..........................Not a friend.
Fester.........................Quicker than someone else.
Fibula..........................A small lie.
Genital.........................Non-Jewish person.
G.I. Series..................World Series of military baseball.
Hangnail......................What you hang your coat on.
Impotent.....................Distinguished, well known.
Labor Pain...................Getting hurt at work.
Medical Staff............A Doctor's cane.
Morbid........................A higher offer than I bid.
Nitrates.......................Cheaper than day rates.
Node.............................I knew it.
Outpatient..................A person who has fainted.
Pap Smear...................A fatherhood test.
Pelvis............................Second cousin to Elvis.
Post Operative...........A letter carrier.
Recovery Room...........Place to do upholstery.
Rectum..........................Damn near killed him.
Secretion......................Hiding something.
Seizure..........................Roman emperor.
Tablet............................A small table.
Terminal Illness...........Getting sick at the airport.
Tumor.............................More than one.
Urine..............................Opposite of you're out.
Varicose.........................Near by/close by.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, they are all so hilarious! Thanks for being so thoughtful, Janet!
    And I'm sorry to hear even a lovely lady like you has to endure the "tactics". All my life they've been one of my worst nightmares.
    Thanks double faced people :(

    Have a great rest of the weekend, dear Janet!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Petro, you do understand then what I'm talking about, it's awful isn't it, sorry you had that nightmare too!! I hope you have a good Sunday and that Father's day is not to hard for you while you husband is away,
    Hugs & Kisses

    ReplyDelete