2012-07-28

Saturday Comics

Hello, Happy Saturday! When I was trying to think of something funny to post for today, and for some reason the ol' comic strips came to mind. I remember when I was little girl how I loved when the Saturday paper came and I could sit down and read the new comic strips that week. It was a source of entertainment for me and I'm sure for many of you too. So here are a few comic strips from Dilbert I came across that I thought were funny. I'll be spending the weekend with the grand kids who are my new source of entertainment!
Have a great weekend,
Janet :)

164381strip

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute and funny, Janet! There's nothing like old times :)
    I hope you are having a great time at your new job and don't worry, I totally understand you don't have the same free time as you used to. I am happy to hear from you, once in a while and know you are doing well :)

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dilbert and I swear he's been in more than one office I've worked in. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete