2008-02-29

Good Day

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a good day. It took me a while tonight to update my blog. I hope you like the funny videos section I added. My car has still not been able to pass inspection because of the check engine light keeps coming on. That keeps the machine from getting a reading. It goes away and then comes back, it has been so frustrating. We sent it to a shop today that I think can fix that. In the meantime though my sister Karen was nice enough to come down today and we went up to the mall. She is such a good shopper. My mother was a shopper too, I usually just run in and run out, but after today I am glad she got that shopping gene from my mom. She knows where to find all the bargins. She just leads and I follow. She knows where every clearance section is in Target and the Gap. I got a pair of gap pants that were 69.00 dollars for
6.90. I think that is 90 percent off. We were laughing all the way to the car. She even buys things for briana and me because she knows I have been not able to work. I try to tell her not to but she likes to take care of all us as she is the oldest. She is the best sister a girl could ask for. I was able to get the book for the Oprah online class at target. It is called a new earth, awakening to your life's purpose. I can't wait to start reading it. I will share some of the inspirational writings in it with you. Elsie is suppose to have her surgery on March 6th, but first she needs to have a current stress test on her heart after they put in a stint. So the surgery may be delayed. I will keep you up to date on that. Well it's getting late, I need to hit the hay.
I hope all is well with everyone,
Talk to you tommorow
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment