2008-02-27

Gratitude

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all had a good day. My computer has been so slow tonight that I am finally
able to update my posts. After reading Gina's comment to my last post, Gratitude came over me. It made me feel so good and loved. I now know why I got threw those 17 months. I had a bestfriend like her. It also reminded me about how lucky I have been to have so many supportive friends and family. Everyone at New England Villages were always so kind with their ability to always listen and offer nothing but support. I hope you all know how much that helped me through. They are truly the salt of the earth! I hope to do the same for all of them in the future. I have a great family as well, my husband Pete I could not do without. He loves and forgives me all my shortcomings, as I do his as well. My kids are healthy and happy. I watched Oprah the other day and I decided to join her book club and do an online class with her for 10 weeks which starts March 10th. It is a class about the book "A New Earth," which helps people to find their purpose in life. I think it will be really good for me. I think everyone should check it out at her website, oprah.com. It is in my perspective an insight to our spirit and what we are meant to do on this earth. Well take care for now.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment