2008-03-12

Big Day Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. I am doing pretty good. I haven't posted in a couple of days because I was busy with other things. I am asking anyone who can to say a prayer for Elsie. Tomorrow is her lung surgery. I know that she is in good hands at Boston Medical. I just think prayers are always helpful. Her brother Steve and his wife Maureen who is a Physicians Assistant know the doctor and the people at that hospital very well. Their knowledge of everything has been a huge help to Elsie and Larry and all of us. I have finished two chapters in the New Earth series with Oprah and the author. It has been good for me. I may add a section on my blog that I will post sayings from the book. Maybe a certain saying will be what you needed to hear that day, if not there's no harm in sharing.

Take Care,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment