2008-05-29

Peaceful Passing

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks you to everyone who prayed for Elsie. She is now at peace. Yesterday we all went in and said our goodbyes which was heart wrenching. Her doctor even gave her a kiss goodbye, he tried so hard to bring her back and he grew to adore her as many others did at the hospital. Her sister in law is a physicians assistant and said in 30 years she has never seen a Doctor do that. Once they took the machines off she only lasted 30 minutes. At first it was a little hard for her but the medicine began to make easier to breath and relax. When they told me she was gone, I couldn't believe it went so fast, I thought they told me to take a break. Anyway she is at peace now. All I can say is how brave of a women she was knowing what she was about too face and still held on to her dignity and grace. I will carry that memory with me when I think something is too difficult for me to handle. Take Care everyone,

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I found this quote on spirituality, I thought I would share it with you.
The spiritual path... is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone
is on a spiritual path; most people just don't know it. - Marianne Williamson

1 comment:

  1. Dear Janet ~ thank you for visiting my blog. It's significant to me that your visit caused my return visit to you on the third anniversary of my mother's passing and your spirituality and youth has been a comfort to me today - a re-affirmation of the strength and joy my own mother found in life.

    Today my thoughts are with Christiana (mum) - and Elsie.

    bless you, bless them and bless us all.

    henry

    ReplyDelete